Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Survey

#174
3rd April


Today wasn't a bad day as we had a survey on health, including physical health, mental health and your own personalities. Well, I don't know whether other school had this survey or not, but the questions during the survey are really need our commonsense. 

Some of the answers made me can't stop laughing, especially this question:
- How many times does you brush your teeth per day for the past 30 days?
A. I do not brush my teeth for the past 30 days.
B. Less then 1 time per day.
C. 1 time per day.
D. 2 times per day.
E. 3 times per day.
F. 4 times per day.

Saw something funny?? Answer 'A' made me laughing XDD

Anyway, after the survey, the pegawai also give us some souvenirs. RM2 and a book :)

This is the book :D

Here's an announcement, pls lend me your eye looking at this announcement. Tomorrow is 清明节 so no need go to school lo. But after I post about 清明节 on tomorrow, I'm going to stop blogging again :'( 
Sad sad sad... So, can you all wait for me until the holidays of May?? OK?? If you are too bored these days, listen to my two favourite songs at the page "MV Monster". These two songs are special for April and May :)

[SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE]

1 comment: