Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flashback to April (1)

#177
26th May

Let us FLASHBACK now! I'd wait for many times to post it out here. But please be patient, now I'm going to post the happenings in April, but there's no specific incidents happened in May. So, today only post one incident on 11/4/2012, the date the earthquake struck!!!

It was a  holiday but horrified holiday, where the earthquake struck Acheh again and tremors can be feel AT HERE!!!
Yes, is the first time, terrifying!!! By that time, I was asking my mom some catchy Maths question. Then I felt kepala pening, I can feel that something was shaking. Then, my dad say aloud there's an earthquake.So, we quickly ran downstairs to the ground floor!!! WTH it was the first time leh, not me only, everyone in Penang also felt.
But one thing I should say that after I came up, my Facebook was totally packed with earthquake status from my friends...... funny X)


No comments:

Post a Comment