Tuesday, September 27, 2016

No Risk No Gain

#484
27th September

So, happy birthday to Google~ And also celebrating the partial "freedom" for me right now lol.
Yupe two days of trial just ended like so fast that I thought there will be more to go.
But then, we went through 6.5 hours of struggling lol... 
We still have the fear, as we can't repeat, and pressure too, as some of they still have to prepare for Sem 1 and Sem 2 repeat papers.
I should considered myself fortunate for no repeating, as I didn't think that much at all. Well, just a small fall in Sem 2, that I just have to repeat one paper only.
This time, all forces had to be transferred out as much as I can.
The time's ticking and my pen's flying through the paper (especially PA) lol...
Well, about one more month to go, and that would be the last second chapter of my secondary school's life.

Digression
As people said "No risk, no gain", as I'm close to pursue for this dream, I'm going to risk for another event.
Well, the condition is particularly close enough, it's just that even I had took the risk and overcame it, I may lose something else still.
This risk is so dependent on the most vital factor, that I hope that it will never happen, but there's still a little probability of happening.
I cannot let this dream go off, in case this is too important for me and I have to take this only chance.
I guess, I don't have much faith with them, if unluckiness fall, I may think I'll just accept it as well.
I still have that stamina, for my dream, and for another event, they are very close to each other, and that depend on my luckiness, that I could catch up to attend another event which can be considered a memorial.
So... I'll take the risk, and no matter what, hope that the action of taking this risk pays off, and gain what should I have.

Hint 6:



No comments:

Post a Comment