Monday, January 23, 2017

Before CNY

#504
23rd January

5 more days to go and it would be Chinese New Year, the year for the rooster.
I'm quite agree with the term "rooster" on the Internet rather than "chicken", as "rooster" sounds more elegant than that.
Well, anyway, all of the Chinese should have on the way of preparation to celebrate another new year again.
Being an almost 20-year-old teenager like me, CNY is becoming more and more important as this festive is telling me that I'm not a child anymore, and I have to be doing something different starting now.
But, I still don't care, as long as I felt that I still remained some childhood part in my heart, I mean, there's no wrong to be childish one more time right?
Erhem btw, I'm still remaining my status as a 19-year-old teenager I'm not ready to step into the 20s yet okay?

So, based on school holidays, I will have a 6-day off from 26/1 until 31/1, since all schools in Penang start at 1st February.
Talking about job, I'm still able to overcome everything, except that the task is covering full-day, I might get tired when reaching home. Well, that wasn't worse enough for any job you can get.
Although some naughty + lazy students might driven you mad, but that's not my teaching way lol. Instead of giving myself high blood pressure, calm down and let them do whatever they want (unless the bottomline is not reached), at certain time they will get tired of that and start following instructions.
Some pushes must be given too, so that they could feel the pressure, as long as they know what are the circumstances.
From all of the above, if you think that is not very pleasant, just keep reading.

I had visited a lot of friends during last Saturday with Kar Oon for a 探班之旅.
Yup most of them are doing shopkeepers and promoters, for sure if there is no customer they don't have to be busy servicing.
But then the working hour is long enough and sometimes additional tasks might be included, and so they are not that as relax as you thought.
Well luckily with the help of Kar Oon, I had managed to meet up 12 friends in total in just one day.
That was about one month and more since Prom Night, I didn't meet up with them.
As I concluded to meet friends in the afternoon in the previous article I had posted, it turned out that it is really true, since Kar Oon and I visited them in the afternoon.
Such a meet up is really important to stay connected, well forgiving me that I did not do that after SPM.

Great, finally I had updated my blog since last week.
I'm waiting for my off days haha.
Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment