Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A Long-Waiting Post

#525
6th February

You know, sometimes I keep being oblivious to matters that's kinda important to me.
Well, as long as I'm still updating this blog, don't think I had disappeared for nonsense.
Yes, I won't disappear for any nonsense. I just feel like, writing blog would not be my main routine anymore, cuz' if there's nothing interesting, I won't talk.
Yet, somehow I decided to make a quality post instead of talking every event per post, it does match the idea of fitting every essence of each event to provide a simple yet fulfilling view of a certain period that I had gone through.
So here is it, no more long halt, and I'm actually finding the ways to go back to what I had been done when I started this blog, where you can see funny posts but it is all about my thoughts about something that we, all of us closely related.
And you know what? I'm still picky on using formal languages cuz' it might make your blog boring, I guess? But I try to minimize them as soon as possible, so that you could see some quality article or my thoughts in this one blog.
Okay, that's it, a reply for the long wait, and today I'll talk about anything in my thoughts and what had happened to me recently.

First of all, final exams of Sem 1.
Indeed, I had finally went over the first exam in UTM and I'm quite sure that, the nervous feeling had completely gone, like, you already knew that next week is exam, but you're still chilling there, look through the books and do exercises, and prepare to end them in a blink of an eye.
I think most of you would thought, "How would you score well in exam?"
Honestly, I don't know whether this is true or not, but I found that most of the theories and concepts, you can easily learned directly from Internet, and time is getting more and more flexible, if you manage it well.
Well, it is a true fact that independent learning is one of the keys to success, you can do that anytime since you are young, but not until university level, and still didn't learn after your graduation.
This is quite somehow like an offense to those who don't like learning, but I guarantee you the effects would be undoubtedly beneficial. 
So, don't always rely on lecturer notes, you can make your own notes so that you know better what is going on, ask lecturers if there are questions. If you are still very shy, don't worry the Internet is the best partner, yet the reliability is still a doubt because there're maybe some error in the resources.
As well as discussion with friends, it is even more useful that solo studying, by then score well in exams is totally not a problem. This is how I got through my first exams, which I think not that tough as I thought, very standard and you sure can pass.

Secondly, this is more about what's going on during the holidays.
Basically, I was just chilling at home, but I'm happy to say that I fulfill my long waiting wish to be a temporary gamer by playing PS2 again lol.
You know, that kind of feeling is unbearable, I know it is not that kind of independent learning, I admit it. Damn, at least I don't play it whole day long, that's the good one, and I leave some time to just look through something on Internet related to fun knowledge. Yeah you can find a bunch of them in Youtube, the most easiest media to access I guess.
Of cuz' of cuz', hanging out with friends is the damn thing I'd done for a few times, but F4 gathering did not happen. Well, maybe, I hope so, maybe next time it will. I'd been hanging out with Kar OOn, Tze Yin and Shea Ching last week, and I was quite enjoy it.

So now, I'm waiting for my temporary return to UTM this Saturday and come back Penang again for a short CNY holidays. Yes thanks to seniors UTM had applied two days off earlier, which mean I will be back to Penang again next Tuesday lol.
Ya I know it looks very weird right? I know most people just took their own holidays until the third day of CNY or even two weeks to "ponteng". I mean, that's risky and not worth the attendance marks as you don't have any more chance to skip classes.

I think that's all for the recent event.
Well I think I might update some pictures sooner or later.
Bye for my next post, bet it would be in good quality ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment