Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Short Announcement

#527
6th March


Hey guys! As I mentioned in the previous post before, I wish to make some quality posts to make this blog meaningful.

However, I'm still searching another way to improve it since this blog had long gone unknown and just post everything without realizing it.
So, I planned to switch to another website or blog, so that I can manage my posts even better rather than staying at the same spot.
By then, it's going to say goodbye to this blog then, which accompanied me for over 7 years!
To be honest, I never thought I had this kind of perseverance to maintain my blog write everything I want and express on here.

Well then, till I find the right place, by then you could switch over there and see more posts for some random thoughts in my head.
See you soon on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment