Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cold & Damp: A SUPER Moisturize Day

#33
26th March

Tell me, who is staying in Penang now??

For those who stay in Penang, what is the weather now?? Everyone will say:"Rainy!!!" This is true because today is damp, wet and cold, predictably cold. Maybe will reach until 17 degree Celsius. I need a cup of hot chocolate drink. I can't drink coffee or I can't sleep tonight.

But quite comfortable today instead during the hot and balmy sunny day. Raining raining for whole day. Sometimes I will enjoy the gentle wipe of the cold breeze, but I can't for a long time, it is too cold just like the temperature on the Genting Highlands or Cameron Highlands. I want a jacket, please??

Yeah, I can feel the comfortableness for whole day. This is too good for everyone but also bad for someone. Today is a SUPER moisturize day: grass, trees, cars, umbrellas, buildings and many more, packed with raining waters and full with aroma of dried soils. Feeling the comfortableness during the rainy season in the best way to fulfill our life.

So, why will always raining during the end of March or early of April? Is all refer to geographical and scientific analyze and diagnosis. The main factor is the monsoon breeze and the changing direction of the monsoon breezes.

Well, I will take a rest for today as today is a comfortable day. There's nothing will change for today as it already raining for whole day, maybe will raining until night.

OH DEAR!!! That would be a HYPER moisturize day instead of a SUPER moisturize day. Ha! Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment