Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trip TO Kuala Lumpur AND Malacca (PART 3)

#16
30th December

I continued the last part, for the previous parts of the trip click here:

27th October 2008, we woke up at 7.00 AM. After the bath, we went down the hotel to have the buffet breakfast. About 8.00 AM, We got into the bus and off to Kuala Lumpur again. This time, we were not going to KLCC but we went to another famous shopping complex. We started shopping about 9.15 AM. We also snapped a lot of photos and shopped in the complex until 11.00 PM. At the moment, my cousin and my aunt took a boat ride on the lake beside the shopping complex. The shopping complex is famous with the boat ride. There's a river at the center of the shopping complex for the boat to park. I forgot to tell you all that my aunt and my cousin also joined the trip.

Let me talk about the boat ride when I saw the photos they snapped. The boat started the engine and drove out the shopping complex at 10.15 AM. About 10.20 AM, they reached a big tank that's full of water. The boat reach the tank accurately, the tank detected the boat and plug out the water to make the water in the low level. The boat still float at the tank. The bottom of the tank has a gate to open and let the boat to drive out.

About 10.30 AM, my cousin gave some fish foods to the fish in the pond. 10.40 AM, the boat reached a place which is crocodiles lay their egg. I saw a crocodile egg at the shore of the lake in the photo. About 10.45 AM, the boat drove a U-turn and went back to the shopping complex. Along the way back, there's a lot of animal structures along the pond, they also snapped a lot of photos of the structures.

11.00 AM, the boat reached the tank again, but this time the method is not same. When the gate of the tank open, the water still as same as the level. When the boat reached the tank accurately, again the tank detected the boat and pump in the water to make the boat float up. The boat continued to drive out and reached the shopping complex 11.15 AM. So, I know that the ride takes 1 hour. My aunt and my cousin lated for 15 minutes, they said sorry to us but we forgive them. We went for our lunch.

After lunch, about 12.50 PM, we reached a Science Museum. We also tried some fun and interesting experiments until 2.30 PM. We then off to Ipoh, Perak. The journey took about 3 hours 30 minutes, so we took a nap. 6.00 PM, we reached a restaurant and had our dinner. After the dinner, we went to a famous food souvenirs shop in Ipoh.

When we reached the shop, I thought there was nobody come to visit the shop because the time is 7.30 PM and it was too late but I was fault. There was about 3 buses stopped in front of the shop!!! There's many tourists inside the shop. We also bought many food souvenirs in the shop to share them with our friends and relatives. About 8.15 PM, we got up into the bus and off to Penang, our home. The journey took about 2 hours.

We reached the church about 10.30 PM, my dad fetched us home. this day is the Deepavali Day, so is the holiday, tomorrow I must go to school because I was Standard 5 that year. I'll never forget this fun, interesting and memorable trip forever. This is my biggest trip ever in my whole life.

Next chapter I will talk about the New Year Eve!!! Yes!!! Tomorrow!!! Are you ready for 2011??


No comments:

Post a Comment