Sunday, January 9, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL & SURPRISES!!!

#19
9th January

3th January is the second year and the first day back to Chung Ling High School. Yeah!!! It's the time to meet new friends and old friends. In the society, everyone is looking forwards for new things and th old things lose up. But at school is different, everyone are finding the old friends but feel afraid to meet new friends.

Actually, surprises are still at the first place in my mind. You know what, the school's afternoon session's head patrol some class with me!!! What a big, big surprise for me!!! I need to know him now!!! Anyway, I don't want to know the last year head patrol if I was Form 2 last year and same class with him. I hate him but the level is low. His mad, fierce and any more. People who get this matter will sick early, maybe. His heart "sick" not the body sick.

However, why I want to know the head patrol this year?? Because he actually is a kind boy, just like me, and he is not fierce, not mad, but he's is the best patrol I never seen before. A best patrol's model is must be him. I hope he will also be my best friend, too. Three friends from my last year's class same class with me this year. All of them are excellent in academic. So, I must work more hard this year.

There are 14 classes for Form 1 and also 14 classes for Form 2. I from the 6th class during I was Form 1 and now I in 2TA5, the last class of the "A" classes. Not mean I very bad but the placement order effected the places of the results. I don't want to talk more about these things, so hard to reflex the whole description. Surprises are still at the back.

2TA1, the first class of the "A" classes, the competition in the academic is very keen, I so happy because I not study in that class. If I study in that class, that's a very hard task for me. But, if I really study in that class, I can improve myself and fight over them. More busy, more interesting. More challenges, more spirit. More light, more admire. This is the surprise that I heard last week, in the school.

Well, I hope they will become more hardworking, and also me. Improve, I can do it. Everyone also can do it. Believe yourself, is the main point of improve!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment