Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve & Marketing Frenzy

#21
2nd February

"Ping Pang... Ping Pang..." the firecrackers explode. "Bang... Bang... Bang..." the fireworks start to explode on the dark sky. Suddenly, the sky just like painted with colourful paints. Besides New Year, we also can see these fireworks during Chinese New Year. Yes!!! CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Today is the CNY eve. Sigh!!! These day is the busiest days for us. This is not a blame, don't you recognize that your mother or your grandma are busy cooking in the kitchen?? And your aunt will help to bake some Chinese New Year cookies?? Well, cooking must bought the ingredients first before doing it. So, any place can we buy the ingredients?? Absolutely, the best choice is the market!!!

Oh well!!! I don't ever know I can wake at 6.00 AM sharp. My mom wake up earlier than me, she wake up at 5.15 AM!!! I think the rooster still didn't wake up. Ha! Ha! Okay!! It's good for us as we wake up earlier so that we can buy the ingredients before the stocks finish. A few of vehicles on road, this mean there are also people wake up early. But I never know that the hawkers started their business before dawn. I think they wake up at between 4.00 AM and 5.00 AM, that's too early than the early birds which want to eat the worms. Pork, especially for the popular dish of reunion dinner in everyone's house. Oh My God!!! That's too many of the porks in the stalls. Not like the normal days, the amount of the porks is mediocre. But when the spring, the amount of porks is too much and I don't know how many pigs had been killed.

Talk about reunion dinner. Every night of the Chinese New Year Eve, all of the family members gather together to have a reunion dinner. Rice, fish, chicken, pork, vegetables, kimchi (every year my grandpa will make a bottle) and many more. And also the Singapore popia, just fill in the mini-cup-sized pastry with turnip, and you can eat it. Chinese New Year songs, listen to them and enjoy yourself. I would like introduce the best sale Chinese New Year album 2011, is the 《MY FM 天天好天好福气 》. I listened the songs and I felt very comfortable and relax. My friends, you all must buy the album and listen to it.

So, this year is the Rabbit Year, right??If you like to rear rabbits, buy them from the pets shops. There are many types of rabbits but I can't tell you what is the type of the rabbits, you can check it out in the pets shops. You know, I also like rabbits but I can't afford to buy them because we must clean the cage every day so that the cage will not odor and I have no money to buy them, and also the fur is allergic to me. Oh well!! I give up to the rabbits, not only rabbits, all the fury animals must I to give up to rear them. Thanks goodness!!! Now, I rear a tortoise, my friend gifted me.

Afterwards I will back to my grandparent' house in Air Itam. Before the end of this chapter, I wish you all have a Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Next chapter I will talk about I met a special friend in my new class. For all Form 2 Chung Ling boys, just guess who is he. Here are the tips:
1) He's a monitor.
2) He's from the first few class.
3) He's best in English.

Okay!!! It's time to stop. Last words, Happy Rabbit Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment