Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick & Latest News 2: The Titles Of The Second Oral Test (Debating)

#25
27th February

Don't mind my word again: "I will not blogging anymore because of exams" because I just only tell you all about the titles of the second oral test, debating!!! My teacher said she thought the titles for the whole night, do you believe it?? Only six titles need to think for whole night, the debating titles!!!

These are the titles:
1) It is better to be the eldest child than the youngest one in the family.
2) Should our school examination system be abolished?
3) Should men be house husbands?
4) Friends should never hide everything from each other. Do you agree?
5) Should young children be given pets? Discuss.
6) It is better to be born very intelligent rather than being very rich. Do you agree or disagree?

You know that in the debate there must have propose and oppose, so I think it is slightly hard because teacher said that debating is not as simple as ABC. We need to have a discuss before the oral test. The oral test will be proceed at the mid-April. After the exams, is the school holidays, so I need to surf the web to check some information for my debating title. My title is the third one: "Should men be house husbands?" Luckily, I am the opposer because there will be many points for my team.

This is the table:
---GROUP--------------------TITLES-------------------PROPOSE------------OPPOSE-------
------1---------------------------1--------------------------1,2,3-----------------4,5,6---------
------2---------------------------2--------------------------7,8,9---------------10,11,12-------
------3---------------------------3------------------------13,14,15--------------16,17,18------
------4---------------------------4------------------------19,20,21-------------22,23,24-------
------5---------------------------5-----------------------25,26,27,28---------29,30,31,32-----
------6---------------------------6-----------------------33,34,35,36---------37,38,39,40-----

I'm the sixteenth student in my class. Don't confuse with the number of the propose and oppose, these are the sequence of the class numbers. My teacher fixed the school numbers and the titles, luckily I get the best place for me in the title.

Yes!! Another thing need to tell you all. Remember Benjamin Choong?? I felt his kindness and I don't think I can compete with him because he get 15th place. But I have self-confidence that I can do well in the exams!!!

Well!!! It is good that I can get in 10th place!!! Although it is very tough!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment