Saturday, April 2, 2011

English Songs Can Be Heard Anywhere In My Class

#38
2nd April

I should say that the title is considering to the songs and languages. This happened in my class and let me alone face the utmost problem.

NO!!! I met a lot of friends who heard the English songs for many times!!! Why?? Why must English songs crush into my class or in my mind?? Why they didn't heard any Chinese songs?? I like the Chinese songs the most but why they are opposite?? This is the utmost problem that I must to concentrate and must solve it.

But, why they like English songs?? There are many factors. I done a research before.

Factor 1 -- The radio FM. There are a lot of English language FM such as "hitz FM", "red FM" and a lot of it. I like the "MY FM" because it always give me a lot of Chinese songs to hear and there's no limits to stop hearing the songs except there's some kind of interviewing the stars, contests and others.

I can slightly sing out the whole lyrics of the Chinese song as song does not perform repeatedly. But, I hate English songs because quite a lot of songs including rap and repeating sound effects. I'm not sure how they can sing the whole lyrics without any mistakes, that's too bad for me!!!

Factor 2 -- Different people have different ideas. Well, I think this is the main factor causing someone likes the Chinese songs, English songs , Malay songs or even Tamil songs. If a person likes the Chinese songs, they will wait the new songs and try to sing it. If a person likes the English songs, they will download all the favourite songs and share to their friends.

I need to face a problem is I need to train up my English language and sing more English songs than the Chinese songs, for this year only. PLEASE!!! No more second time next year!!! I'm too bad to sing English songs!!!

Factor 3 -- Genes or habits. Maybe some parents likes English songs at first and affects to their child. This must be includes in the main point because nothing will affects them to sing English songs so well while they as young.

It can't changes as it was already fixed. Genes are always fixed, even though you want to break it or separate it. If you crush it, smash it, slam it, crash it, beat it, it still remain the original genes...

Let me find there's anyway to learn English songs. But that's just wasting my precious time. I must fight you off!!! English!!! Just watch and learn!!!

Bye!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment