Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Recap

#506
14th March
(Source: Smiley Face Clock Photography, www.wallpapersonthe.net)

What's up guys? After one-month halt finally I have enough materials to write a blog, or not...

Well, I'm kind of like, if there're really interesting things happen, I will make them all in just one post, as well as other relative updates.
So basically here are some recaps since 14th February.
I think I might forgotten lots of things but for sure, there's one thing, which is unforgettable forever.

28th February.
Well I did not mention anything about this.
THE DAY TO TAKE STPM RESULTS!!!!!!
So, in the end, the story takes to a turn to where I want to, and that's mean...
...I had finally achieved what I want to achieve: CGPA 3.75 and above.
And what I get: CGPA 4.00
Which means: I'm one of the 150++ STPM 4A top students in Malaysia.
Meanwhile: One of the seven STPM 4A top students in CLHS.
And also: One of the four STPM 4A Physics class top students in CLHS.

I made the decision which in turn, making a huge compliments from the school, friends and family, and of course, a high road for my future.
But the aftermath is the main point: where to go to further my study? And what kind of decision should be made?
All of these, I had actually made my choice, but indeed I'm still wondering what is my future plan after university?
That's the problem that I wished to talk about in the next post.

Digression
CLHS Sixth Form Prom Night 2016 was 3 months ago and finally the photos are uploaded and you can click here to look at the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment