Sunday, June 18, 2017

Once a Gamer

#513
18th June

It's been half of June and yet I still haven't update my blog.
Duh, I was so worked up on watching lots of playthroughs on Youtube. I'd no longer addicted to Facebook anymore. I think I mentioned the reason before, and it's obvious, that I might not have to chance to play those games since I don't have PS4, Steam account or VR.
Well, I do have PS1 and PS2, and I could reminisce those nostalgic time playing the games whole day long.
Being abided to studies and concerns about future, I'd stopped playing for a long time, and only revive them once recently.

I recognise myself as a gamer and that's what I never talk about in my blog.
You know, I think the games helped me a lot, especially in training my reactions, as well as other aspects. I couldn't imagine my life would be without them, and that my primary school life was almost filled up with those memories, although, it's just 2 hours per day, by parent's rule.
Well, with the development and advancement of the technology, I admit that I had long gone in a while being a gamer.
Somehow, I managed to find a joy through computer games, but mostly puzzle games. You know, I don't know how to buy games, so the only way to access to them is either download or play online free.
It's true that you should not addicted to playing games no matter what, so spending too much time on it can bring effortless results. 
During studies, I almost play computer everyday, and whenever exam draws near, I made hiatus in order not to shift my focus away from studying.
That's somehow very tough to overcome, and yet control is the key. 

Even though I could say that I'm a gamer, but my main target is consoles, not keyboard and mouse.
That's why I didn't play any team-up game such as DOTA, Counter Strike etc. Actually, I did once, but my technics was sucks that I almost give up at that time.
Anyway, there's no guarantee that it won't work in future, maybe I used to playing games by consoles, so it still need time to learn up that much.
Well, I did feel fun that time, since it was the first time playing games in that way, I'm now more and more interested playing PC games in first-person view after watching so much playthroughs.
For most people, they might thought that I'm a bookworm, but not long after some friends discovered my "treasures".
The reaction? It's expected, they were quite shocked, haha! It's totally make a 180 degrees turn for what supposed to be thought. I think that's how "Legends" born right?

It's fun to have the playthroughs watching on Youtube, so I could kill time for the period waiting for entering the university.
Plus, I think I'd improved my English too, a big thanks for the professional gamers when they're providing the commentaries about the games.
So, I suggest you can improve English using my way.

So long for the update.
Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment