Monday, May 29, 2017

Mid-year Holidays

#512
29th May

Hey! It's finally holidays and again, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore lol.
But, planning a trip for holidays isn't my priority yet, but it would be taken seriously right after I resigned my part-time job.
As decided, I will work until the end of July.
The entire August is meant for rest, recharge and preparation for a new chapter of life in the advanced level.

The students here are currently in holiday mood as there are only 9 days of studying in June!
Dude, that seems unusual for a typical Asian student life.
Well, actually it's not a big news to exaggerate about, but then it means there's no holidays for the whole July!
Gosh, looking at the calendar, how desperate would it be...
Regardless of anything, the fact that I will be leaving the tuition centre is a firm statement.
Affirmatively, I'm intending to plan trips with friends, just before entering university.
Yeah, with the salaries I earned for the past few months.

Talking about university, most of my friends received the letter to go for interview to enroll in certain courses.
I selected courses which do not need interview, and that's why no letter reached my hand.
Well, in other words, I save money on the traveling fees lol.
Anyway, even though USM is near to my hometown, but I rather wish that I could go further locally since my parents do not encourage me to study overseas.
This motivated me to selectively made UTM in Johor as my first choice. Yupe, that's the furthest that I can accept, not in Sabah or Sarawak.

Thinking about how will be my university life would be a headache.
No matter how many times I look through the timelines of my friends' Facebook, their posts are fun and often giving sense of humour.
If it fits me, would that again pushing me to open my heart even wider, striving for the advanced personality inside of me?
The answer is unpredictable. Yet, I always have a feeling that my personality is a fusion of angel and demon. Kind and devilish.
I really hope that my angelic side works all the time, but demonic forces strike sometimes, and the aftermath is tremendously horrible.
You know, there's a saying goes, kind people are scary when they get angry.
It's probably others have their cognition about yourself that you are always kind you are gentle, you won't get angry even small matters off the wrong side etc...
Well, these cognitions lower their defense level. And so, when kind people reached the limitation, they become extremely aggressive, which eventually frightened the people around.

I experienced that a lot of times, so it's a commonplace to me.
Now then, anger management is under control and I'm getting used to my true feelings and cope it with my true intentions.
Unless, somebody is messing at the wrong side, then I really don't even know what am I going to do next, it maybe just beyond disastrous.

Alright, at last I had updated my blog.
Thanks for spending time to read this blog post.
Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment