Sunday, July 16, 2017

Inconstancy

#515
16th July
(Source: www.favim.com)

It's the mid of July, and I still have 11 working days yet before my leaving.
Hmm, wouldn't be too old to say retirement by the mean time?
Well, that's not important, but no doubt that things are going to change so soon, and I'm pretty sure that I gonna miss a lot of thins after then.
Before the new chapter goes on, I would like to say something important today.

Yes, regarding to the entering of university, I may know the enrollment results in August.
So, by then, I'm not sure where am I going and how will I be.
Especially time, the management might not be too simple, as well as my schedule may go inconstant then.
Which mean, I may not update my blog as often as I did.
Even though I really love blogging, but things may change after some time.
I never thought that I could be so committed on a single matter for more than 6 years.
This is nothing but quite a surprise to me, honestly.

And now, I'm too distracted by unknown, and walked upon it.
No matter what, this blog is still my place, my very own place and my only asset these years.
It seemed like I have fate with blog, until forever.
So, guess what? I'm quickly made up my mind, and decided to update my blog not very often, but at least try to make it alive once a time.
You see, even though there's no changing on the number of followers, but I still continuing as if this webpage is my life that rooted in my heart.

I'll see you in August, maybe? But we'll definitely meet again.
Not too long, but not too short enough to say another hello again.
Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment