Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Leaving Somewhere

#518
30th August
(Source: "Lost Lonely Luggage" by Strange Luke)

Hello everyone! So, after a few days later, I will be leaving this lovely island and go south to Johor.
Thinking back, Johor will be the furthest place I visit in Malaysia, as well as the most southern part of the big Asia map.
Definitely, I'm gonna miss everything in Penang, to another state for 4 years, run into an unfamiliar place, restart everything again.
So, as I said, there's a lot of things have to be restarted again and again. But for sure, this time I have to manage my daily life entirely on my own now.

Depend on my capability, I think I'm not quite worry on most things.
Baggages packed, documents prepared, while registration will be another completion. 
Anyway, I'm still glad that my orientation week is on next week, as lots of friends who entered UniMAP, UKM and UMP had started their orientation week for the past few days.
From their Snapchat I can see that things get pretty fun except you have to wake up really really early and have to sit through several talks and seminars as well.
Guess this is also what will happen to me soon, their experience is now a reference to me as well, hope I can handle that freaking crazy week lol.

Well, I guess this is just a simple update, and also an announcement that I will be shifting to another place haha.
Maybe, will see you soon in Johor.


No comments:

Post a Comment