Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Storm After The Calm

#522
26th October

Well, to be exact, this post is created after the first week of second-half of semester 1.
Regionally, this post is created in Johor lol, and about to come through a storm after this week.

What I mean about the storm is the flooding of projects, assignments and tests.
Damn, as a first-year student there's nothing known as simple since we are implemented with new syllabus.
One of the mini projects that I'm encountering is IoT, also known as Internet of Things, which somehow over our learning field since we have to learn those things by ourselves.
Yupe that's the project basically done by my seniors last year, so at least there's example but still need to learn so much thing in just a one-month time.

Anyway, I'm not arguing that the time is too short for us to complete the project but it seems a little way too difficult for us to make a good project right?
Well, there's no way I could learn and master a thing in a shot period, but since simplicity is priority, think I won't give in too much about that.
Btw there're other assignments too, which had to be done as well, for sure I hope there isn't free rider in the group.
I'm not sure why but somehow I think in this way because I feel like individual project is far more flexible for me to complete things that I managed to do.

Okay, switchback a little bit, what did I do during the holidays?
Well yeah, of cuz' I will eat a lot of Penang food lol if not there's a very long period to the next holiday.
Somehow I'd been relax for the whole time that being energetic and productive on studying is a problem.
Although, I studied for my test and yet the test was still a bad moment right now.
Think about it, you knew that you can study independently, but somehow still couldn't confirm whether is it right or wrong, and pretty unsure about your performance during tests, at the end the fear about the results still exist.
So yeah, I guess this is the storm right?

So last Friday F4 had done another gathering where about half of the class attend (actually it's still not bad).
In the mean time, Pearlyn came back from Australia so it seems to be a welcoming gathering for her as well lah.
Talking about that, there're only 4 major uni among the people, including: UniMAP, UTM, UTAR and Newcastle University (Pearlyn).
So, after lunch, we went bowling, and window-shopping at Gurney, and separate during dinner either Butterworth or lok lok at Pulau Tikus, as simple as possible but perfect enough for everyone to see everyone's faces.

Guess what?
I think, there's no turning point right now, and I still have to continue this journey to the end no matter how tough is it.
So, wish my luck would be better for these months until the final exam, and take the best vacation for my next holiday.
Bye~~


No comments:

Post a Comment