Saturday, April 16, 2011

Each Friend, One View Point, Two Questions, Three Times (PART 2)

#50
16th April

Nothing to say but continue with the first post. The following friends are showed-up in this second part.

11) JARED LOO TUN FANG

Nice to meet you at the first day as you sit in front of me. You are a kind boy. And, what should I say is, not everyone would as same as you but I think there must be a lot of people like you. Nothing will fight you off but sometimes you can make a thing better. Well, imagine that there's another you, I think I will make friend with the original one.

Questions:
1) Karate is a kind of sports, right??
2) If you had a thing called "INTERACTING TOY", will you use it for your own purpose??

12) JORDAN CHENG SHOU REN

You are a kind of cute boy. Causing someone to happy but no one will realize that you had a life, different with us physically. Every hand has 5 fingers, more than one of the amount would be a special human. You will never feel what is the taste of 5 fingers, but we can't feel the taste of 6 fingers. But I want to say that is, you are special.

Questions:
1) Do you realize that you had 6 fingers since you are small??
2) Can you describe the taste having 6 fingers??

13) KELVIN KONG BOON LONG

You are tall, I think you played basketball for a long time, but... I wrong, correct for the actions only. But, I saw that you just can throw the basketballs into the net for some times only but not continuously. Upon that view point, I want to tell you that you are tall enough to play basketball because God created you with two tall legs, use it wisely.

Questions:
1) Can you learn basketball or play and train it??
2) What is the usage of tall legs??

14) KOAY ZHAN QUAN

And, you are totally make me surprise!!! You know!?!?!?!?!?! What should I say is, why you can interact with everyone perfectly especially English. BAD!!! BAD!!! BAD!!! Can I speak Chinese to you but "English"less?? But, you were from a family, Chinese family, and then, what is the thing for me, surprisingly, you talk English more than Chinese!!!

Questions:
1) Why can you speak English better than Chinese??
2) Do you realize that I'm a "English Insulator"??

15) LAI WEI HERNG

You again!!! As same as Zhan Quan!!! Sometimes your English made me... speechless!!! Fast and furious, confuse and unknown-ing, damn and m**e-m*-f**r**s-a*d-m**e-s***r***l. Huh!!! Tired!!! And, this view point make me more unforgettable... YOU SPEAK ENGLISH IN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Questions:
1) Are you like English very much?? Yes, is very much??
2) English is what type of language?? Describe it briefly.

16) LEONG GUANG YE

Not else for me... to post out mine in this post...

17) LEONG WEI JIE

Now, you are same class with me... again!!! You are a kind of very very active boy. And, you sometimes will play jokes with others, very like to play it, especially with Ao Yong, Lim Ee and many more. But, I can say that you a well-interact person. Why?? You can seen it in the class, quick interact with Ben Choong. That's your advantage.

Questions:
1) What is your view point to Ben Choong??
2) When you play jokes with friends, will you think about their feelings??

18) LEONG WEI RONG

FOOTBALL!!! Is your favourite sport in your life, and also basketball, right?? Every Friday, is your happy day in school. Because... Is PJK class!!! I'm bad in such sports because I'm not active and... you know what will you say when you meet me. Please also take note that we are still friends and don't jeer me again, OK??

Questions:
1) What made you love on football??
2) Where did you learned the skills of footballs??

19) LI ZHI YUNG

WOW!!! Your result shocked me firstly since 2010. But now, is not same again, because competitors... You know that the Chinese idiom "一山还有一山高" is describing the situation of this year: A lot of competitors compete each other keenly, results are slightly same. Intelligent, dedication, inspiration... These elements that you had in your mind.

Questions:
1) Where did your intelligent came from??
2) If you're given two choices: LEFT and RIGHT. Go to the left, where nothing's right?? Go to the right, where nothing's left??

20) LIM EE

Little boy, keep smiling. You are cute and handsome for some looks. But, I saw some photos in Facebook about... hypnosis. Actually, I never been test on hypnosis before because this is not an easy act as it might cause small accidents. But, what can I see is, You can sleep on the upper part of the two chairs with head and legs only!!! And underneath is hollow!!! But you still remain there and balanced. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have been rewarded "The Most Balancing Act Reward"!!!

Questions:
1) Do you know the definition of hypnosis??
2) What is the advantage and disadvantage of hypnosis??


"That's the second part research, Sir!!!" said by me. XD

"Good job!!! Proceed to third part tomorrow!!! List down these friends first!!!" said by Sir Researcher.

21) LIM GUANG YI
22) LOAI HOI MING
23) LOI TEK MING
24) LOK GUAN YOW
25) LUI WEI HONG
26) NG KWAN YEONG
27) ONG WEI SHENG
28) ONG ZHI JI
29) OOI INN JIA
30) QUAH KHAI BOON

Bye!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment