Sunday, April 17, 2011

Each Friend, One View Point, Two Questions, Three Times (PART 3)

#51
17th April


"Continuing research for the third part!!! Using these books for references and using your mind!!!" said by Sir Researcher.

"Yes, Sir!!!" said by me and keep researching the view point of friends.

21) LIM GUANG YI

OK!!! You are a guy who always... spinning your specialize pen in our class. Is that really fun to spin the pen unstoppable?? I think that's only for entertainment only, but don't play too much, play for a while only, that's OK for you. But, that specialize pens are colourful, and you bought a lot of them, maybe the colours attracted you to but them.

Questions:
1) What are the techniques of spinning pens??
2) How many specialize pens had you buy?? What is the total costs??

22) LOAI HOI MING

You are another kind of make-people-irritating-to-you person. And, you always make everyone smile as you like to play a kind of joke called "Words-Inversion" joke. What do I mean is, sometimes I say "Make yourself a special plant", then you will say "A special plant make yourself a special plant". I laugh. Because, this is a grammar mistake!!!

Questions:
1) I knew you like football, but it is fine to play on the field with bare feet??
2) Anyway, "Words-Inversion" joke is fun for you, only??

23) LOI TEK MING

I know, but you are one of the members of Chinese Orchestra. But, what is your special upon you, is your two little, small eyes. If you didn't wear your spectacles, your eyes are small; But if you wear on spectacles, your eyes will become slightly big. I don't know whether is your eyes close up a little bit or the refraction of the spectacles. But, your eyes are really really small.

Questions:
1) What is the instrument you played for the orchestra??
2) Do you realize that your eyes are small??

24) LOK GUAN YOW

With your short form of your name, that would be as same as me (L.G.Y.).Well, you area another member of Chinese Orchestra. Oh Dear!!! You like it, right?? But, you are so lucky to group in 2TA5 because your results looks dissatisfaction. But I hope you will work more hard at the second time, so that you will go as far as us!!!

Questions:
1) What is the instrument you played for the orchestra??
2) Do you realize that your results are bad?? When did you realize it??

25) LUI WEI HONG

You are another active boy. Like Wei Rong, play very good in basketball and football. Well, I think you must train in these two sports earlier. No wonder your skills are very good and always make me surprise. OK!!! The class competition, everyone will choose you into the basketball section. Me, agree with it, too!!!

Questions:
1) What kind of sports do you like besides football and basketball??
2) If you get something which related to sports, will you receive it and make it is a precious thing for you??

26) NG KWAN YEONG

Especially your hair, is curly. I seen my friends so much in school but you are the only one with curly hair. Hair are different which can made, decorate, cut or even let it longer regarding to the likes or dislikes of everyone. But, I think you like curly hair very much, and your hair style never change before.

Questions:
1) Do you like curly hair??
2) If someone want you to change your hair style, will you agree or disagree??

27) ONG WEI SHENG

You are a kind of another cute boy. Whatever, you have a voice, strange voice, like a kid voice. But, you are patrol, right?? And, I know you are responsible in patrolling class, but your voice can be done that, especially scolding?? OK!!! You passes over these months and already evidenced that who has kid voice also can be patrol.

Questions:
1) Why you have this kid voice??
2) Anyway, with this voice, why you still need to be patrol??

28) ONG ZHI JI

You, are another kind of boy like Ao Yong. Like to play jokes too!!! And then, you also accompany with Ao Yong to play fools with others. I can't stand anymore as you are as same as the manner of Ao Yong. Don't know whether is genes between you and Ao Yong are same or your manner are effected by Ao Yong, maybe.

Questions:
1) What is your characteristics originally??
2) Are you effected by Ao Yong??

29) OOI INN JIA

You quite silent nowadays. But, during the forum for Bahasa Malaysia, you ask me a question: "Doktor Leong, apakah nama penuh bagi penyakit HIV??" HEY!!! You think I'm a doctor (although I want to become a doctor too) !?!?!?!?!?! OK!!! I challenge you in the questions afterwards. Now, do you ready for it??

Questions:
1) What is the full name of ADHD??
2) What is the full name of DNA??

30) QUAH KHAI BOON

You are irritating to Choon Kwang, right?? Here are some advices to you although he already changed now. When you face a people like the kind of Choon Kwang and done some abnormal manners towards you, just say this to him: "Don't like that PLEASE!!! You are fussy and irritating me, OK!?!?!?!" That's the only way to fight him back.

Questions:
1) Which manner you can't stand to Choon Kwang??
2) Have you give him any advice before??


I back to this Research Company and pass up my reports to Sir Reseacher. XD

Sir Researcher Praised me for the good job. Then he give me another job:

"OK!!! Tonight we must complete our project now. This is your last task for the project. I'll give you the names first!!!" Sir Researcher display a slide show of names for me, I copy down and take a rest. Tonight, I will complete the project. HOORAY!!!

31) RAYMOND TAN ZHEN MING
32) SEE SAY EE
33) SO CHER PIN
34) TAN JIA SHEN
35) TAN WEN SERN
36) TAN YAN KIT
37) TEOH ERN TEK
38) WONG CHOON KWANG
39) WONG HONG WENG
40) TEY FENG NIAN

Bye!!! I rest for a while now. Wait for my last post then!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment