Sunday, May 24, 2015

F6 Week 2

#408
24th May

Okay so just damn it it looks like I only have Sundays to update my blog.
Well, the second week of F6's life past, and more and more f*cked up.
But on the other hand, the good thing is I am in the noisiest class of whole lower F6.
Haha why say is a good thing? Probably you will think that the best condition to study is at silence condition but somehow a noisy class could bring more fun, like not that really pressure lah, like that could 纾解压力.
Haizz... 没办法啦 I also dunno how was I arranged to this class, especially when teacher didn't come in our class, we sure very noisy with chitchat sounds like that.
For other classes are taking out books and study, lol feel a little bit guilty for not studying xP

Anyway, yesterday is our orientation day, another kind of orientation day, with many fun games and interactions.
Separated into 10 groups and played games station by station.
Somehow one day is not enough to know everyone but at least it was fun!
But after I went back home, I was so tired I rather took a nap first before I study.
Em no pictures received/posted on Fb so I made it a blank then, probably next time I will update for you.

And also, today is the registration day for those who are going to Matriks.
Haizz... I'm not sure why, another separation with old friends yet another meetup with new friends.
So, everyone is starting the new chapter of life, where everyone is going to chase our dreams.
It all looks like a drama, 人生有聚有散, I'm just wait for the days when we meet.
In case, I didn't have any farewell with Matriks friends, as you know the mistakes I said before.
I think... When I become a better person, and at the right time, we will meet together.
Do you think so? I hope you could still remember me :)

The end for this post.
I already summarise everything dy damn so tired.
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment