Saturday, May 30, 2015

New Chapter

#409
30th May

So it's holidays again and yet, for this stage of life, midyear holidays already mean nothing for us.
Obviously, from now on, everyone is starting/going to start/was already started the next chapter of life.
No matter for A-Levels, STPM, Matriks or Foundations in college, most of us is going back to study life (not necessarily for everyone).
How to say leh?? Em... Hard to describe but anyway I already simplified it.

For A-Levels already started for 5 months dy, I dunno how's their life going on but seems very fun and free to do so much things. (Well, I don't mean that there's no rules)
Besides that there are many events and most of them have to take part,  so actually is quite fun pun la.

For STPM already started for about 1 month dy, one of the candidates is me, obviously.
Actually the F6 syllabus are not really that tough (for term 1), the problems are the exam is really tough and the syllabus need to be rushed cuz' a chapter maybe have 10++ subtopics (especially MM) XP
Haizz... Moreover there're also a lot of events from Sixth-form & PA club, nid do meeting and interview like that, really busy for this holidays pun, like June, packed wif lots of things to do.
Somehow F6 life could be fun and challenging if you can arrange the time for study and KK properly, by then I hope that 一切付出的都会有成果 la!

For Matriks, last Sunday is the registration day and they already passed the orientation week.
Seriously when I asked my friends how was it, most of them said "very tired", becuz' they start from 6am until 12 midnight.
Omaigosh this is really crazy total of 18 hours!!! If wake up at 5am that means they stayed awake for 19 hours!!!
WTF if I go there I sure gg dy xP But tomorrow is the real start so I think there would be some changes.
Oh btw I found that the syllabus of Matriks is same as STPM!!! Yet the difference is the difficulty of exam, get what I mean?
And also, they will have MUET like us.

For Foundations I'm not really know about that, but I think is normally like a basic pre-U before going to a higher level.
So far, the start and the end of this month, most of my friends had went to UTAR.
How is it I still dunno yet.

Okay right now I show you how really busy am I...


Btw for the heritage hunt and PA Quiz I'm one of the helpers not participant.
And STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths, heard that it is a fun program for science experiments.

Alright nid to stop here liao, consider a very post for update since I think I will have not much time to blog dy.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment