Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Food Fair

#416
30th June

Today is the last day of June, yet I haven't update anything about the food fair during the last Saturday.
But b4 that, rmb I told you all about the combined AGM of Sixth-Form Society, PA Society and The Waves?
Ya at least now I got a post in PA Society, which is Unit Perancangan, or in English, Project Planning Unit.
Phew I think it's enough, now the post of president or vice president has given to others dy.

Alright, now the main theme: FOOD FAIR 2015!!!
So, I was arranged into logistic group, which we need to set up the stalls and help the peddlers to load down stocks like that.
Actually at last Friday, all upper six food fair committees stayed back to help set up everything too.
Damn tired nia this took so much time to set up everything, since the ppl is not really much.
Well, that's the main point, so let's continue to next day.

Erhem... Reached school just for a while nia and informed to continue working, same as yesterday, load down the stocks.
Fortunately, we just busy before and after the food fair, so when the food fair started, it's the free time for us to buy food la, drinks la and "sang" la haha. (All workers are given free RM10 coupons to buy food and drinks)
But somehow need to standby to make sure the stocks are enough.
Anyway since I was so free so I took some pictures la.





This is the game station.

Okay b4 the food fair we are told to sell 3 books of coupons (1 book RM20).
But I dunno to sell to who so my parents bought them and they also came to this food fair to buy food for me lo, haha actually the food had made my dinner since I already knew that I will be very late to back home.

Likewise, if there's a big event in CLHS, it's actually bringing chung ling kia to back to school.
So met a lot of old friends, most of them had finished their first term in college for A-levels.
Haizz lots of nostalgia came in my mind...
Too sad I can't see any Matriks friends probably they will be rush if they came for food fair.

But anyway, our class combined with other classes to set up a stall, selling Ice cream toaster.

So here is it...

Being one of L6F4 should support friends' stall right?
So I payed RM4 coupon to try it, and given extra ice cream haha xD
Still nice haha can't believe the taste is so good.
Other than that I also bought air tebu, 酸柑柠檬水, float...
And left RM1 dunno buy left, mah buy mineral water lo lol.
All workers were provided lunch with chicken rice and unlimited mineral water.
Damn tired and thirsty I think I took more than 3 litres of water that day haha XD

The food fair ended around 2pm.
Well this time it ended faster since other than our logistic group, KRS members and lower six students also helped in cleaning up the whole thing.
At least I can rest for a while, and more clean-up, I back home around 4.30pm.

OMG reli tired die me, feet soaked in lemon juice dy haizz...
But it's quite a meaningful day for me, learnt a lot of things on how to organize such a big event.
Well, I'm now one of the committees of PA, hope that I could be one of the organising committees for future events :)

Okay here's the update for food fair.
And btw, I dunwan to be chosen to be in logistic group anymore... xD


No comments:

Post a Comment