Sunday, July 5, 2015

1/2 of 2015

#417
5th July

What's more it's July!!!
Wow so fast and half of 2015 had gone so fast...
Recently starting from 5th May until the end of June, too much events had filled fully for those days, and now I feel quite a little bit relax for some times.
And yup! I'm waiting for my Hari Raya holidays!!! :D
Btw the recent event of CLHS is the ISC, which I'm not in charge with it.

For the future days, being an exco for PA Society there would be many events for sure.
Somehow I think this is the chance to train ur leadership skills since each event there will be an organising committee.
Hehe I got planned to be chairman for some small events la haha, those bigger events I left it to others. xD
Or else this would be a big breakthrough for me loh, cuz' for the past times I never had the "guts" to be one of the organising committees, now really 会想 liao, so that's why I chose F6 lah.
In case I need more advices from my friends so that I can accomplish my responsibility well.

Alright, other than ISC, there would be nothing else to say anymore.
So just bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment