Wednesday, June 17, 2015

PA Quiz

#414
17th June

By right I should post this yesterday yet again I was too lazy xD
Moreover I don't feel productive these days to study haha dunno why...
Anyway let me talk about the Kuiz PA Peringkat Kebangsaan during 15/6 lah, I also been a helper for this event, this quiz is only participated by upper F6 students.

Alright after the meeting at 14/6 from 4.30-7 pm, me, Yi Heng and Euvern in charged for invigilating the class.
Fyi the quiz are held in classes and each classes had about 2-3 invigilates, and there are ujian bertulis and ujian lisan. Ujian bertulis is in class and ujian lisan is only for 4 teams who scored the best in ujian bertulis.
There are other duties too like for traffic, hall and food.
I found duty for class is the easiest wan so mah chose for it lo, and then I also duty for being a marker, of cuz' the questions are objective and we are given answers to mark.

15/6, reached school hall around 6.30am (for helpers), after some briefings and registration, all students came around 7.45 am.
Btw all lower F6 nid to come for this to attend a ceramah while the upper F6 is taking the quiz.
Besides that there are also students from other schools to participate this quiz too.

So,  this is me where I'm marking the papers... Didn't realize that I had been "偷拍" lol
(Repost from CLHS PA Society FB page)

So, after invigilating and marking the papers, my job has done haha xD
Rest at canteen and then back to hall for watching the best 4 teams to compete for ujian lisan.
Reli interesting pun, got objective and structure questions, and also can 抢答 haha.
Actually after rest got many people "run" dy becuz' got tuition and all that thing lah, u know there's many reasons wan...
Anyway this event ended around 12.30 pm, all students went back and all the helpers left for a while for a reviewing section, and then took a picture lo, then back home around 1.15pm, the end!
For more photos, click here.

Yeah the group photo :D
(Repost from CLHS PA Society FB page)

Well, in case, I ended my midyear holidays with so much events that I never had before.
Even though it's quite tired to be helper but I gained more experiences too.
So, I think I'm not regret for what had I decided.
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment