Monday, June 15, 2015

Heritage Hunt

#413
15th June

Urghh allow me to blog pls becuz' I'm so wanting to post about this even there's no relevant pictures...
But whatever, for the past few days I was kinda tired of being helper for Heritage Hunt and Kuzi PA Peringkat Negeri.
Well, fyi being a helper for these events are voluntary, where you could learn how to organise an event whereby it will help you to plan it again next year.

So first is the Heritage Hunt, I'm unable to talk two events in this post cuz' it's too long.
Fortunately my class has about 10 helpers include me so I think this is some kind of outing for me before the end of midyear holidays lah.
Reached school around 6 am (very early...) for briefing and then follow seniors' car to drive to Georgetown area. All lower F6 helpers tumpang in 5 cars (drivers are those who reli good in driving XD), and omg reli chikek I dunno why they like to be like FNF 7, high speed and cut here cut that... @.@ Well not throughout the way to Esplanade lah, but at least I survived haha xP

This is where we started (This picture was taken last year)
Haha I didn't take picture that day so I 翻旧照 to update anything relevant.

So reached Esplanade, the event programmer Yu Cheng brought us to the station where we duty our games, lower F6 duty for 10 stations are the others are for upper F6.
Well, me and Euvern are in the same group duty for "Tempo 接字" station at Khoo Kongsi.
For others they are actually near to us but in different streets only.

The event started around 9 am, since that day is Saturday so many tourists come to visit Georgetown lah (u dun say...), wait for a while finally the first group came to play our game.
Btw 接字 looks easy but with tempo it couldn't say easy anymore haha, many ppl stuck in between cuz' can't think fast about the next word.
Btw for our station there are about 9 groups (total is about 15 groups) played our station game, well considered many dy, for others there're about 5-6 groups came only, since the participants have to choice to choose 5 out of 10 stations.

Around 11.30 am we received instructions to stop and walked back to Esplanade.
Phew finally the game is over! Well, standing for about 3 hours really tired, and also need to explain and demonstrate for so many times...
After a photo session, we all went back to CLHS for prize giving ceremony.
Not sure which group won lah cuz reli tired dy, then about 1 pm baru go home to rest.
Damn later 4 pm again went to school for the meeting for Kuiz PA Peringkat Negeri T.T
Meeting until 7 pm, went home and ate dinner, again rushed to tuition from 8 pm to 10 pm...
Tired die me T.T
But whatever this is my choice to be helper, at least I gained experiences through this event lah.
Well, not sure I'll be participant or OC next year, but I more hope to be the participant lah cuz I more like to play haha XD

Okay that's all for this Heritage Hunt, as a helper only btw.
I'm not sure why still can write for so long.
Maybe tomolo will talk about Kuiz PA Peringkat Kebangsaan gua.
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment