Thursday, June 11, 2015

Remain

#412
11th June

Found on www.wallpaperup.com (edited)

So hey!
If I'm blogging that means I'm not at Kedah, I'm at Penang now!!!
Haha btw I already made my decision of not going Matriks and remain in F6.
Well seriously I dunno why I applied matriks, I mean that time I probably 随波逐流, ppl register I also register...

No matter how that RM6 registration fee is already gone like that, but actually for those who went Matriks still need to pay another about RM500++ school fees for everything.
Haizz same lah everything need to pay money , it's just a matter of pay much or pay less only.

Yesterday is the registration of Matriks but I didn't go haha.
Not sure my friend Chun Jing will be disappointed or not as he really wished that I will come Matriks (for second batch).
Lol fyi KMK 2015/2016 got about 10++ friends from 5SA2 2014!!! In this way I think that is actually bringing me back to the times with the same friends together (of cuz' got new friends too).
No no no this is not I want duh! I really dun wan to make the same mistakes again when meeting up old friends.
Not really a kind of evade, but somehow I want something new, which I think F6 would be the most suitable for me even though now I really felt the pressure of the toughness of STPM...

Well, can't go back anymore dy, no U-turn anymore.
未来的路就这样好好地走吧!


No comments:

Post a Comment