Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Two Per Three

#426
5th August

Recently I have not much things to update about in this blog.
Well, if you still wonder, what can I say is the same thing only.
So, there would be meetings soon and also lots of assignments come along too.

Btw at the mean time, I will be one of the organising committees for 2016 Education Fair (hosted by UBK) and also for Sports Carnival (hosted by Sixth-Form Society combined with PA Society).
Sports Carnival would be the nearest coming event, around the end of August or September, but since the following Saturdays there would be lots of 补课 for the banjir, so the date is not really confirmed yet.
This Friday it would be the test run for it, so I cannot talk much about it here lah haha, if not it would not be fun and excited for everyone dy.

For the 2016 Education Fair, the preparing work needs a very long time, so tomorrow is the day.
Yup! Tomorrow is the announcement for the placement of posts for committees.
I do not care about how is that post but at least I got it, I am considered lucky and I have to do my responsibility also.
After tomorrow, hard works will be coming along and everyone would work as a team.

Haizz... Now is two per three of 2015, now is already August.
I dunno what to update more this is what I am looking for now, but soon I will include the events in my blog.
Bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment