Friday, August 14, 2015

Motivated

#427
14th August


If I'm not mistaken it's been more than a week since I blog lol.
Haha yaloh these days still not much important things to talk about, except the meetings for PA society and the next one is Sports Carnival.
Haizz... Feel that lots of things needed to be done... But somehow this is really common for anyone right? Especially I don't take the chance in F5, now I think I should do something which could help me much in gaining experiences.

All right enough with that, now back to main point.
Yup! Today is the badminton gathering for L6F4, whole class came except one,  which is Pearlyn lol.
Scheduled time was 3-6pm but I had activity at school so I came late and reached Permata sport complex around 3.40pm, but still got so much time then nvm la haha 迟到好过没到.
So our class booked 3 courts but really not enough de haha, so campur campur there's one court got 3/4/5/6 ppl vs 3/4/5/6 ppl lol. Mostly was like tat but anyway there's still got double play la.

Well right here're some pictures taken from our class group chat Whatsapp, Jian Jun posted on the group chat and I repost here only.

 5 vs 5 court side A xD
From left to right: Me, Yin Hong, Nicholas, Jia Hui, Cin Ni.

5 vs 5 court side B xD
From left to right: Jason TJS, Low Jia Kai, Kar Oon (Slightly blocked), Yi Heng, Eunice.

From left to right: Yenn Nee (Holding phone), Xing Ying, Victor

Beside me (white shirt) is Quah Jia Kai.
(Our class got two "Jia Kai"s so need to specify)

Other friends not in pics are Bryan, Euvern, Jian Feng, Jeck Le, Jian Jun, Siau Sing, Jacob and Sean Yeow.
Some of them back home earlier so that's why there's no a complete group photo of our class lol.

But anyway it's still a successful gathering haha it's worth to come la.
Now I think I changed, from behcham to ehcham lol xD
Ya for me it's important to get closer with friends whenever there's a chance to gather for.
In case that there're so much works needed to be done, but anyway relax for a while, playing badminton with friends and release stress, this motivated me move forwards.
Thank you! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment