Thursday, August 20, 2015

Third Week Of August

#428
20th August

Given so less time to study, it would be impossible to digest everything in such a short time omaigosh,,, 
Aiks time is getting shorter and everything needed to rush lol...
You said that only 4-5 subjects only, revision would be not problem but the problem is the syllabus are so detail and complex that not everyone could actually know what is it talking about.
Like, in Physics and Chemistry, lots of terms and concepts are so new for us, that we are too amaze about how the people before found it out.
I'm not sure why, for what I know is F4 and F5 syllabus are just the basics of F6 syllabus, and F6 syllabus are more complicated and widely analysed.
Damn... Fortunately my class don't really let me feel the pressure, or we are just not serious...?

Anyway, forget about that, now talk about recent things.
Yesterday was the Ujian for PA, which consists of 20% for our trial exam.
Somehow I really scare the structured questions which asking "peranan" or "fungsi" becuz' it's too hard to memorize and understand them lol.
Fortunately there's no question about this so I think it's okay lah.

And for today, all teachers wore red shirts and dresses to school.
Haha not sure why but this made as the uniforms for all teachers, and I think it started for every Thursday la.
Lol somehow this got a little bit weird, cuz' before we knew about that, it's really impossible to see 2 teachers wearing exactly the same colour and same type of shirts/dresses to school.
But whatever, for me I think it's unique la haha.

Alright just an update for my blog only.
Bye! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment