Monday, August 24, 2015

Instant Update

#429
24th August

Haizz... Don't feel like blogging for these days...
I'm not sure what should or anything necessary to blog about,, it seems that almost half of total of all posts are just talking nonsense, no relation about life events.
Well, at least, last Saturday was the inter-class handball competition.

Talking about that, I mean, sorry for not posting pics cuz' I didn't take any that day. xP
Dunno why nowadays very lazy to take pictures liao most of the pics are taken from others nia...
But anyway, I could describe everything in just words based on my memory.

So reached school around 7.45am, since much ppl in my class had decided to join inter-class badminton competition, so left not much ppl to join this, but btw anyone can join both too, just in case you are really energetic lah.
Our class is so 团结 about 16/23 ppl came to join this event, actually is only 8 ppl 上场 but to maximise the chance of winning so we need more subs to replace ppl who are tired.
Well, I guess you may know the results right? :)

Divided into 2 groups, group A consists of L6F4, L6A1, L6B1 and L6B2, while Group B consists of L6F1, L6F2, L6F3 and L6B3.
This competition is 计分赛, which each class in a group has to compete with 3 other classes. Since our class got many active and pro kia, so we won the 3 quarterfinals, and directly got into semifinal!
Even though I only 上场 like about only 5-7 minutes (not continuously), and got subs from time to time, but at least we seen the effort.
So, I'm not sure how it be like for semifinal and final in 5/9, but I hope that our class will win lah.
(Problem: L6F1 and L6F3 are really overpower!!! Damn I dunwan get knock and been thrown outside LOL)
Bye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment