Sunday, August 30, 2015

Random 430

#430
30th August

I supposed that this would be the last post for August lol.
Ya it's already 1 week since I blog cuz' I don't even know what to blog about!
Other than that Bersih 4.0 which I not really want to talk about, I think there's nothing to say for?

Oh ya recently I installed Snapchat and I found it's a really fun apps.
Well I think I may outdated but at least now I downloaded then it's still not too late haha
But somehow I dun have data so most of the pics snapped are at home, not much about the outings there lol.

Haizz... I really dun know what to say about la since this short holidays I planned to complete my maths assignment and update my PA notes, and also the PA Presentation.
Especially PA, there're so much detailed information that I don't even know how to arrange them orderly without getting confused.
At least this is better than the notes given by teacher, which the notes are printed from powerpoint.
Well I dunno why I seemed hate powerpoint notes becuz' they are not fully complete lol.
Every time you gonna add something on it.
So that's why I decided to make my own PA notes, with referring from different sources of reference books, and make compact notes for me.
I guess, I only need to write my own notes will be enough haha.
In case you are readying on how to make your own notes, maybe you can click here, and click here for more.

So that's all for this random update.
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment