Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Update Again

#432
8th September

It's 8th of September and I'm not sure what to post about.
I wished to post about the Sports Carnival but without relevant photos I dun have idea how to mention in just a shot.
But whatever probably I would just skip it if there's any update about it I would just post at here.

Haizz... Tomorrow it would be the MUET test for Paper 2 -- Speaking!!!
Lol I think it would be funny cuz' every time we done the practice in class with model group, funny things would happen.
Especially Task B, sometimes the discussion would become like argument, keep shooting points to a particular candidate like that lol.
Well I wish that the examiners won't be so strict and serious la haha.

I'm not sure what to update for but here are what I want to say.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment