Sunday, October 18, 2015

Potential

#436
18th October

It's kinda a little bit depressed realising that you couldn't done well for something.
But at least now this is the first time for everyone to take such a pre-tough examination.

The results of most STPM Trial were out.
Actually, as I said, I just hope for pass, and I did pass, but it's still not within my target.
For example, I targeted Phy, Chem and MM for 42/60, yet only Chem is the most satisfied, and Phy and MM are nearly close to it.
After looking at the mistakes and carelessness, and I found that, or more accurately, teachers said that we still have the potential to score well (meaning score A).
Somehow, the questions looked tough, but actually it's based on basic concepts, where the details are needed to be expanded only.
I'm still believe to my own principle: Don't think too much!

I swear I really can do better, I really don't care if there's anyone has higher marks than me, if I can get the marks for grade A that would be enough.
The place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, ...) are totally useless, since everyone is going back to the same class next year!
Other than competing to each others, how about let us success together?
This time, trial is a one-way ticket before to the last station, so this one-month period is very crucial.

Oh, am I too serious haha?
Anyway, I'm actually okay with my results since I expected it, this condition is as same as my Form 1 results, but through years I hope I could cope with it.
Yet, I'm still not ready for the next on-hiatus, haha I need more relax for more boost la.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment