Friday, April 15, 2011

Each Friend, One View Point, Two Questions, Three Times (PART 1)

#49
15th April

"Nice to meet you!!!" This is a nice speech when we meet someone at the first time. Second time, talk with new friends, know their characteristics and manners. Third time, think out a view point for the friend and ask some questions to them.

This would be happen in school, wherever you meet new friends, you must know them about three times. I done this research for 4 months. These are my friends in 2TA5:

1) AO YONG YI FENG

You are a kind of narcissistic boy who is predictably always praise yourself in everywhere even in front of the teachers. You sometimes make me can't speak out when I looked your manner. Some are hilarious, some are serious, some are nonsense... Phew!!! I also can't stand it. But, you make our class more active, this is the advantage, I think.

Questions:
1) Why you always show out yourself??
2) You think you are very famous, right??

2) BENJAMIN CHEW WEI CHIEH

Well, I actually can't find out something from you, but I saw something behind you. Behind yourself, is a boy who likes to play, but a little bit lazy, OK?? A little bit lazy... Another thing is, you pass over three medical operations!!! WOW!!! For me, I never been like this before. That might be very painful, in your childhood, guessing.

Questions:
1) Can you make a decision, that might change yourself from "bullying"??
2) What is your best way to keep out with us??

3) BENJAMIN CHOONG CHEN MING

AHA!!! I know you very much. Why?? Because you are special for me, click here (including all 2TA5 students). Actually, this post quite considering to yourself, and something would make you more know what I'm thinking for these months, and forgive me. And, I think you a spiritual boy I never met before. Anyway, I can keep up myself with you, and also everyone. I can myself as same as you. Again, YOU ARE SPECIAL FOR ME!!! HOORAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have been rewarded "The Best Friend Forever Reward"!!!

Questions:
1) I heard about that you are the most experienced boy, is it a truth?? Can you explain some of it to me??
2) Would you like to share a thing that would considered to emotion??

4) CALVIN SOON YUEN WEI

You are such shy boy and your speaking volume is low... Well, I give some advises here for you.

Brave yourself, look towards the world,
Never feel shy, don't let toughs fight off you.
Class 2TA5, this is a place where you were,
To learn up a thing, is called "BRAVE"!!!

Questions:
1) Can you talk to me??
2) What is the way to show out your braveness??

5) CHEE THOR KAI HONG

Well, I'm not so denies your characteristics, but what I can see is, you are a quite silent boy, but prefer talk much with everyone. Anyhow, you are very active in sports. This would make me look up you more further. But a thing must I say that, you like the online game "Counter Strike", a game, is very famous in school.

Questions:
1) Can you stop playing "Counter Strike"?? If "Can't", say out your comments.
2) You are active in sports, right?? Which sports do you prefer the most??

6) CHEW HENG

OK!!! I look up you more higher than me. Although you are small, but you never make us disappointed, and also everyone. About the speaking, your flowing is very best, too best!!! Well, I can't reach that grade, but I can try. With the oral test, I can saw is, you spoke out the words full with confidence, and never panic before. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have been rewarded "The Best Speaker Award"!!!

Questions:
1) Can you be my master, teaching me to speak out confidently??
2) Regarding to your knowledge, what is the main element to win in a debate competition??

7) CHEW HUIKAI

I want to say for you is, songs, especially English songs, you like the most.Nothing would stop you singing when a MV display out and the singers sing out. Well, I quite different from you. Actually, I like the Chinese songs the most!!! You know, a lot of English songs contains RAP, and I can't sing out the songs perfectly because I can't reach the speed. But except some songs are "RAP"less. Such kind of songs I would try to sing it.

Questions:
1) What is the main element to let you love English songs??
2) Can you state out 10 songs from Bruno Mars??

8) CHUAH ZHENG XUAN

Hi!!! Do you remember me?? Of course, you would never forget me since we are Standard 2, or Standard 1?? I forget, don't mind it. Well, time is going so quick and we meet again in Chung Ling again since Form 1. But, we can't in some same class because the name effort the sequence of all of the name of students.

Questions:
1) Can you remember when we were met in Shang Wu and talk to each other??
2) What advise will you give to Wei Herng??

9) FOO SHI KAI

You know, nothing I want to say upon you, but, I can confirm that you are not as common as us. I heard about that you are the best friend to a friend in 1T3 2010. He's study in 2TA3 now because he got 3th place in the whole standard. I think you were as excellent as him, and you will get a chance to group in 2TA5.

Questions:
1) Who is that friend, I can't remember his name??
2) What had you learned from your friend??

10) GLENN LYE JING YAN

Well, another kind of advise for you. You are a metamorphic boy. What can I say to evidencing my view point, is your manner to Miss Mayvis. Don't you realized that?? Something may not be seen by someone what are you doing, but only a thing will look at you, is the eyes of sky. You know what I mean??

Questions:
1) Why are you a very metamorphic boy??
2) What will happen to you when Miss Mayvis find your abnormal manner to her??

All of these friends are the first ten friends regarding the sequence.

Next part showing-up friends:
11) JARED LOO TUN FANG
12) JORDAN CHENG SHOU REN
13) KELVIN KONG BOON LEONG
14) KOAY ZHAN QUAN
15) LAI WEI HERNG
16) LEONG GUANG YE (ME)
17) LEONG WEI JIE
18) LEONG WEI RONG
19) LI ZHI YUNG
20) LIM EE

So, wait for my second post will be publish out tomorrow.

Bye!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment