Sunday, April 2, 2017

Choices

#508
2nd April
(Source: "You Are at The Steering Wheel of Your Life. So Make The Right Choices" by Adam Payne, www.whoisadampayne.com)

Quite a relief that 1st April, or you meant April Fool wasn't my day at all, probably it's Saturday and that's why I made it through "peacefully".
Speaking of which, I had worked as a daycare/tuition teacher for three months, considered one-third before the completion.
Counting the period of service, I had worked there for 4 months and 3 weeks two years ago, and now, if I worked for 7 months and a week, that makes one year.

Honestly, when coming down to different choices, you might not able to take a quick decisions on how them. And not long ago, I faced it unexpectedly.
Yup applying for the local universities through UPU system is quite challenging especially the part of the selection of courses and universities.
As I wished to study courses related to electric and electronic, so needless to say that it is my first choice, and the first university I chose for is Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) in Johor.
You might ask: Comparing other well-known universities like UM, USM, UPM and UKM, why UTM?
Judging from the distance factor, I would actually choose USM as my first choice since it is the nearest university from my hometown, Penang.
However, my teacher introduced us (all Form Six students) about how advanced is UTM now and it can compare with USM and UM.
Basically, I read through their official websites and unexpectedly shocked by the status of UTM now, they made the website much like in an international way, and the quality was not that bad too.
Refer to their rankings and achievements, even it is still behind UM, nonetheless, as I said, everything is still improving, so in future the data might change, maybe.
Anyway, I made USM as my second choice university and only the sixth choice goes to UM.
The reason why I didn't make UM as first choice is because they don't have electronic courses, and another thing is despite it is well-known, I'm still prefer a younger university loll, what a weird thought.
Well, about 3 days more the system will be closed, I had made my choices and checked properly, hope can get first choice as I wanted.

Alright, as you all know, going into April might be a bit messed up. I don't know why, whenever comse to April, I felt uncomfortable.
My own fact, the reason why I felt in this way is probably there's NO HOLIDAY at all...
Well even though after entering university, November and December are no longer holiday months for me, but April is the only month that made me felt like "Haizz..."
Anyway, I still have to wait until September. Right now, focus on working, and don't get stressed out quickly loll.


No comments:

Post a Comment