Monday, May 1, 2017

Talents

#510
1st May

Considering the fact that I may had abandoned my blog, well, partially, I did.
The progress of updating the blog just decelerated to a rate of one post for each two weeks.
Somehow, I just can't deny that truly, I don't have much post to update for.
The routine just goes on from work, play PC and sleep, besides Saturdays and Sundays.
If one could make changes, possibly I have to pick a moment from the inconstant time.

Given I have much more time before entering university, I might not have much changes on me.
Might be laziness I think, but just temporarily, of course, not too long that could make me indulge in the world of relax mode.
Basically, I watch videos on Youtube channel everyday, mostly seeing Youtubers playing games and learn how they speak in front of cameras.
Yup indeed, nobody born as a talent in speaking, training from time to time is the key to achieve excellence.
Despite I admit that myself is not a proficient English user, yet if I am able to speak in a proper way, then it would be a great improvement for me in communication.
Also thanks to this blog, I'd been writing this blog for more than 6 years, needless to say I am now much more comfortable to speak in English, able to listen to texts without subtitles and most importantly, improved my confidence.
But, speaking in Chinese is still my priority, and that is the only language that I known the best (even though there are still some bombastic words to pronounce and understand).

As you all know, I don't have any real talent in my entire life.
It's obvious for people who knows dancing, singing, drawing, playing musical instruments or any physical activity, the talent is observable by anyone.
Somehow, mental talent is not very obvious, because it is more towards textual presentations or speeches and might be dull for people.
What could be different from this mental talent is that these people are very sensitive to the values that can be obtained from every incident, and made them as a resource for future reflections.
By texting, like writing blog, I am pleased to have a logical and quick thinking when writing short summary from a long passage.
Then, the way to present the texts are all depend on how you use several rhetorics to make your texts more interesting when reading through.
Like all authors, they are creative in creating stories and make the plots attractive as well, but most people would rather think that this person is creative and smart only, instead of talented.
If I am able to write this blog for a very long time, that doesn't mean that I'm creative in creating texts, but rather I would say that I'm actually talented in presenting my mind, and I'm still on the way to make everyone understandable on what am I going to talk about.
(p/s: Is that mean a toastmaster?)

Everyone has their own talent, just that discovering them is like a troublesome hiking to the peak of Mount Everest. 
Although you may found nothing from the start to the end, but what you had learnt, is that how you face everything that happened along the way, and able to overcome circumstances and consequences.
Right, something keeping your talents is a way so that you could unleash them in the right time.
So, it still depend on yourself, show it, or keep it until the right time, but don't keep it forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment